Images have been released of a sexual assault suspect

He’s thought to be responsible for three separate attacks

Three women have been indecently assaulted in Manchester in the first two weeks of February, and images have been released of a suspect.

The separate assaults took place in Piccadilly, Rusholme, and Oxford Road, and Greater Manchester Police now believe the attacker was the same man each time.

The young women attacked in each of the incidents were 19, 21 and 22-years-old, and all three of the incidents occurred in the early hours of the morning between 1.30am and 4am on weekends.

The man is described as Asian, in his late 20s and clean-shaven, and when he attacked the woman on Oxford Road he was reported to be wearing a dark bubble coat and dark jeans.

He was also carrying an umbrella with a Blacks logo on it which is believed to be about nine years old and quite rare, so Detective Constable Steve Lowton of North Manchester division asks that if you know someone who has this umbrella please get in touch with the police.

If you know someone with this umbrella please contact the police

The police are searching for this man as they would like to speak to him regarding the incidents.