Introducing Ben Tither, Manchester’s bachelor of the month

His ideal date location is New Zeland Wines

Twenty-one-year-old Ben Tither from Merseyside and is blessed with a true Northern accent.

In his home town of Newton-le-Willows he’s certainly a big fish in a small pond (and once accidentally skateboarded into one trying to impress a girl) but big city life doesn’t faze Ben. He’s living in Fallowfield in a small house of four.

Now a second year studying German and Business Management this Northern boy certainly plays in the Premier League.

Ben (left) definitely went to Specsavers...

Ben (left)

A keen football player and a regular for the German Society football team Ben is passionate about his sport. Not only does our bachelor like to take control on the pitch but off the pitch too in his role as referee – foul him and he’ll certainly be giving you a red card.

As if that wasn’t enough, he also plays bass guitar, speaks three foreign languages and runs his own Events Management Company Infusion Productions.

He'll grip you like his stein...

He’ll grip you like his stein

So if you do fall for his simplistic but charming chat up line “Is your last name Jacob’s? Because you’re a cracker!” rest assured your secret will be well and truly safe with him.

Our bachelor’s ideal date would be to avoid cliché and have a – in his own words – “nice browse” around New Zealand wines. He told us of the new speakers which give a vibesy atmosphere he would enjoy sharing with that special someone. He’ll even let you choose the wine, girls.

Our eligible bachelor also has a soft side having recently taken part in charity work. He has been fundraising for the charity Children Today organising events such as a bake sale and an acoustic night. Children Today helps disabled children and young adults all over the country – has your heart melted yet?

What a sweetheart

What a sweetheart

When Ben is not helping disadvantaged children he is also the president of the German Society. Organising the ever popular Stammtisch and many other events, the German Society calendar is certainly packed due to this sociable guy. And who knows, maybe next year the German Society will do a naked calendar – for charity, of course.

When asked about his celebrity crushes, Ben instantly hits back “Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting and Catherine Zeta- Jones… circa 1997” – this is a guy who knows exactly what he wants and he’s not afraid to show it. And what does he want from you? Nothing but long luscious locks. Girls of Fallowfield, avoid your hairdressers and this Northern heartthrob could be yours.

Could this be you on his arm?

If you want to be the one on the receiving end of his signature “cheeky wink” you can find Ben in Sam Alex, Factory or on Twitter: @mbtither. Form an orderly queue, please.