Sankeys to run season of warehouse parties

100 nights will run over 5 years

House-mad punters are excited for a new series of warehouse parties taking place at Sankey’s over the next five years. 

Today, a post on Sankey’s Facebook page announced 100 nights at the much loved institution of Victoria Warehouse.

The club will run 100 nights over 5 years

Owner of Sankeys, David Vincent said: “I am so excited as this is 10 years in the making as I have not done Warehouse parties in the city since our legendary & award winning Tribal Gathering Warehouse Parties in the mid 2000s.

“I cannot wait to get back into my true passion to do highly creative events and I would like to thank especially Dave Lee and James Cohen in making this happen.

“Lets go Madchester”

The shows have received unprecedented excitement, with regular ravers and keen Mancs going mad over the announcement.

ShufSounds blogger and second year Duncan told The Tab: “I think it’s one of the maddest and most ambitious things a Manchester promoter has ever dreamed up. For that alone, it’s amazing.

“If Sankeys can hold a loyal following for half a decade across 100 different nights then they will have made true history for UK clubbing. Lets wait and see.

“I also hope nobody tries to attend all of them.”

Second year Beth said: “This sounds so good, I’m so excited!”

The events that will take place at The Warehouse Project’s old venue have no date as of yet, but they are expected to be legendary.