An ode to Ali’s Mini Market

It’s better than Sainsbury’s

Are you sick of the conventional, drawn out  trips to Sainsbury’s? Looking for somewhere with a little more character, that fits right in with the individual vibes of Manchester?

Ali’s Mini Market , situated just off Moseley Road, provides all the cigs, booze and food that you could ever want, matched with a friendly smile and a warm welcome.

It’s better than New Zealand wines, it’s better than Gaffs, it’s Sainsbury’s better, more compact, undiscovered cousin.

Ali: The man, the myth, the legend

What more could you ask for? 

A range of classy tipples are available

Ali’s Mini Market can cater to any event or circumstance, come rain or shine. Whether it’s a quick stop or a more specific need, this miniature market supplies everything a student could ask for with that added personal touch.

Although a range of fine wines and liquors are available, let’s be real, all you can afford is a two litre bottle of Strongbow.

Nice jugs

Lets blow the student loans!

Ali’s can always help you through the tough times

Break ups? Failed exams? Or just a generally shit life? There’s always something to soften the blow.

Ali’s Mini Market provides medicine and sympathy to all who come through it’s door.

Cough, poo’s or need some snooze?…. Doctor Ali’s on point

Everything you really need for University

Delicious and nutritious

All day ere’ day

Uni’s all about trying new things, so if you’re feeling adventurous, venture from the comforts of Wilmslow Road and come support your local business.