Campus Style: Wrapping up

Look at these trendy students keeping cosy

Winter is coming and what’s not to love?

No more worrying about how socially acceptable our legs look in shorts or the constant pressure of having some kind of colour to our skin – instead we get to layer up and boot up and cosy up for those chilly days.

Here are some students who have mastered the art of keeping warm and looking good.

Gaelle, Intercultural Communications student looks bang-on-trend in her sheepskin coat and coordinates this with her summer ripped jeans and some colourful vans.

Aashni, Optometry student follows lead with the sheepskin trend but adds a tartan scarf and some chunky black boots – her favourite item of clothing to wear in the winter!

Audrey, Linguistics student, is still wearing her summer trench but has added a chunky black scarf and some tan boots to winter up her look.

Emily, law student, pairs this leopard print statement skirt with a tan turtle neck and a long black duster coat.

Syed, Biomedical Science student keeps it smart in this navy tailored coat but adds a tartan scarf and a woolly jumper to winter up his look.

Elisabeth, Intercultural Communications student wears a chunky knit cardigan and an on-trend oversized scarf as she cozies up for winter.