Sportsbury’s: Sports you can play in Saino’s

From Paper Plate Frisbee to Pizza Curling, Sainsbury’s isn’t just a land of of delightful treats but a world with endless gaming possibilities

Providing alcohol and sufficient edible junk at an over priced rate, no wonder Sainsbury’s is a student’s number 1 place to be. However, the tab has found Sain’s to be far from an ordinary store, but the new place for pre-exam entertainment.

Paper plate Frisbee

Manchester BBQ season is clearly over, you may as well make use of  Sainsbury’s low sellers in a light non – competitive game of Frisbee. Paper plates are perfect for minimal collateral damage – you’ll have the whole of Sain’s joining in before you know it.

20140525_115931

10 Pin Bowling

No need to invest in the posh plastic stuff. Shampoo bottles are pin-ready , grab a sufficiently round bowling cabbage and you’re set for one of Sainsbury’s finest bowling games the staff have ever seen.

20140525_114352

Maybe a little harder next time…

Supermarket Sweep

Take your flat on a whistle stop tour of the 90’s and have your team fill a trolley with as much high end crap as possible. Winner takes all, of course the loosing team will be paying for it.

20140525_121953(0)

Pampers? Someone’s expecting…

Eating contest

Why would anyone turn down a game eating as much crap as humanly possible? Sain’s cafe is a must to host the dough-tastic event, set your timers to 30 seconds and have a fellow team member count how much crap you can fit in your mouth at once.

20140525_115027

Doughnut anyone?

Pizza Curling

Topping off at the pizza isle? Pick up Sainbury’s basics for 50p and have a go at curling. If you’re strapped for cash, work you’re game around Sainbury’s cleaning schedule  – a clean floor will not only make your curling more efficient but you’ll be able to save the pizza for later. #thirdworldproblems

20140525_114111

Keen on-looker inspired by student initiative

Trolley Rally

Action packed Sainsbury’s even provides its very own gaming equipment for £1 unlimited hire. The trolley is such a diverse object, it can be used for multiple competitive events, one of which could be a trolley rally. Create an indoor or outdoor course and decide on a mutual finishing point. Hold on tight, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

20140525_123431

Pillow fight

The deserted homeware isle is full of hidden gaming gems. Pillows for example are rarely bought from Sainsbury’s so what better do with them than have a playful pillow fight. You never know, your game could expand for whole-store entertainment.

20140525_114629(0)

Batten-berg relay

We’ve all wanted to try working against the Sain’s moving escalator – there’s no time like the present. Dodge the fellow onlookers with the delicious almond Batten in hand, two laps and its a race to the finish, winner takes all – the cake that is.

20140525_120438(0)

They want it so bad

OH, and please try not to get caught… We won’t accept responsibility if you do.

20140525_121028

Look appetising