Join The Tab

We’re recruiting! Here’s how to get involved with The Tab Manchester next year

With over 250,000 readers a month, The Tab is Manchester’s most popular news source.     

Now you can be a part of the team behind the hits. You should join The Tab because:

• We’ve broken huge scoops this term, including a CROSSBOW wielding student in Grosvenor halls and we’ve interviewed some of Manchester’s finest legends including Quizzy Lizzy and Paz.

• We have a London bureau (ok it’s an office) staffed by former Tab writers who teach the dark arts of journalism.

• They also land you work experience and jobs at places like the Sun, Buzzfeed and the Telegraph, not to mention Tab HQ itself.

• Big dogs in the meeja have praised us, including the editors of Buzzfeed and the Mail on Sunday.

• We’ll invite you to our regular socials, our massive summer party and the semi-legendary Tab Christmas curry.

• You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team – we’ll make you a great journo, and give you a Tab t-shirt.

We have a laugh

We are recruiting for:

– Chief Editor

– News Editor

– Features Editor

– Opinion Editor

– Fashion Editor

-Sports Editor

– Tab TV Editor

– General writer

Tab-fest 2013

DEADLINE for applications: 3oth March

The main role of section editors is commissioning – getting writers to produce articles for your section. You are responsible for ensuring your section produces a minimum number of articles a week.

To apply for a section editor position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.