Two hot to handle: Loved-up campus style

Happy Valentines Day! The Tab has rounded up some of the trendiest couples on campus

couples fashion style Valetines

Whether they’re matching, coordinating or clashing, we just love a bit of fashion romance. Here are the pairs that warmed our hearts the most..

Lydia and Sam 

Lydia – 2nd year Linguistics. Sam – 2nd year History and Politics.

Bit flirty

All smiles, The Tab caught this cheeky twosome flirting and giggling outside The Learning Commons. The pair tell us they have been ‘friends with benefits/its complicated’ for the past three years when they met in sixth form. Apparently, they might spend Valentines Day together ‘if nothing better comes up.’ Playing the old ‘hard to get’ card maybe?

Katie and George

Katie – 2nd year Business Management. George – 2nd year Management and Leisure.

Katie and George found love in Richmond Park halls last year whilst sharing a flat together. This Valentines Day, George plans to whisk Katie off to the cinema to see Endless Love, followed by a romantic meal for two in the ever so atmospheric, um, Wetherspoons.

The Anonymous Love-Birds

Rocking the sophisticated vibe

This couple preferred to remain unnamed, but we love their smart tailoring and colour coordinating. We don’t know what they are doing this Valentine’s Day, but we can guarantee they will be looking fly.

Rupert and Ceit

Rupert  -2nd year Environmental Management. Ceit – 2nd year Medicine.

Cute

This dashing duo have been together for a year and The Tab loves their effortless off-duty look. They have been organised enough to book a table somewhere special for a romantic dinner this Valentines Day (hopefully not at Spoons.)