AU the hottest?

Poll: The Tab set out to find Manchester’s fittest athlete and this what we found.

It is now up to you to decide who wins sexiest player of the year, who do you think is the most be-AU-tiful?

Vote at the bottom of this page.

Cricket

Nick Salmon

“I’m a 6”4, half English/half Swedish hybrid triple threat. As a left-handed – for those who enjoy the exotic – opening bowler with searing pace, a grassy wicket just won’t faze me. So, if you’re looking for a long partnership with sufficient protection…I’m always ready to bowl a maiden over.”

Rugby

Owen Waldin

“Sure these other boys are good looking, but to win a competition of this prestige requires more than a gleaming smile and chiselled cheekbones. Blessed at birth with a faultless mixture of wit, intelligence and most importantly an unquenchable thirst to bring happiness to all I encounter, I believe I have that extra je ne sais quoi. Currently a young professional finding my way in the establishment which is the NHS. Learning my trade, helping people, saving lives. Yes people, this is I. O. Waldin.”

Football

Sam Folkes

Sam sent us this photo with a single line, “Do you ever think there is more to life than being really really really ridiculously good looking?”

No, not after this picture.