Loughborough retains top ten position among Britain’s most esteemed universities

The best university in the East Midlands as confirmed by ‘The Complete University Guide 2018’.

Loughborough has done it again, we have officially been awarded another top ten position in university rankings out of 129 institutions.

Luff has also been rated the eighth best university in terms of employment and further study prospects, being held in the same regard as many of Britain’s best universities, such as Cambridge and Imperial College London, whilst jumping ahead of Oxford and The London School of Economics.

Unlike many other institutions, Loughborough also performs extremely well in terms of facility spending. High levels of investment into careers services, health and counselling opportunities, as well as sports facilities, highlight the importance of student well-being and a more holistic approach to education.

In terms of individual subjects, fourteen of the twenty-nine subjects on offer at Loughborough made the top ten list for their respected area of study, with librarianship and information management coming out on top in its field.

League tables are based on ten criteria, notably, student satisfaction, graduate prospects and research intensity.

Find the league table here.