Bill Mo students to host Take Me Out event for the Epilepsy Society

No likey, no lighty

Tom Anderson, a second year English student, and Alex Twigge, an International Business fresher are hosting a Take Me Out style event in the Union to raise money for the Epilepsy Society to do the Inca Trek. 

The event will take place in Room 1 on Tuesday 9th February, with a selection of Looga’s finest star in rounds of blind dates with winners. All matched couples at the end of the night will win a trip to Fernandez – Lufbra’s answer to Nando’s.

(Alex left, Tom right)

The tickets to the event cost £4, and also allow students free entry to Stuesday later than night, with all proceeds going to the Epilepsy Society. There will be raffle prizes including alcohol bundles and the chance for a group of eight to get a table filled with drinks at Revs, as well as food and drink being served on the night.

There will also be a slave auction where students can win the chance to have a DBE DJ come and throw a party at their house. The event will be hosted by legendary Lufbra BNOC’s George Hones and JT.

Tom Anderson spoke directly to The Tab about this event. He said: “Basically the night is about students desperate for that romantic spark and have come to the last resort of humiliating themselves in front of all their friends in Room 1 next week.

“There will be a series of shows that will separate the men from the boys and show who out of Lufbra’s eligible bachelors are up for the challenge of taking out one of our beautiful girls to that classy joint in town.”