‘Racist’ idiot calls exec candidate ‘n****’ as results revealed last night

‘For a student to racially abuse a fellow student is abysmal’

Last night’s exec election results were overshadowed by a “racist” remark allegedly directed at VP Societies candidate, Alex Williams. 

An unnamed student loudly said “oh he is a N****” as the results for societies were announced, according to a friend of third year Sports Manager Alex.

Pal Issa Munu posted about the “racial abuse” he heard on Facebook.

He said: “It’s the 21st century and I do believe racism is totally condemned in every institution in the UK and for a student to racially abuse a fellow student at a premier UK university is abysmal.

“This uneducated being said very loud during the presentation of the result for VP societies that ‘oh he is a N****’ while laughing (he was not drunk or under any influence of drugs) with his mate referring to Alex Williams.

“I felt nasty, then realised that this racist student is lowbrow and heavily deprived from mainstream 21st century education.

“Please you need to understand that there is one race, the human race which ever human belongs to irrespective of skin colour.”

Alex Williams

Replying to the post, finalist Alex, 20, said: “Didn’t even realise this had happened!

“Can’t believe someone is like that, but I’m proud of what I’ve done and I won’t let people like that affect me.”

Alex narrowly missed out on the position of VP Societies to Jenna Holmes.