Loughborough – Most haunted

Welcome to hell

The terraced houses of the student triangle haven’t always been inhabited by students.

Their history goes a lot deeper than that.

They have dark and mysterious pasts.

These cellars are home to more than just electricity meters and disused furniture.

In a Halloween special, The Epinal visited the bowels of Luff to explore the secrets that lie beneath your carpet.

A pretty daunting scene on a winter’s night

Radmoor Road

The story beneath your floor

This dark crevice, also known as The Pit, is once believed to be home to Queen Looga Barooga.

The Queen ruled over our market town with an iron fist, bringing misery on its residents. This was until one day, when the locals thought she was being a bit “loud” so they cast a spell over Queen Looga Barooga, turning her into a toad.

To this day, she still haunts the cellars of Radmoor Road, hoping for that one day when this binding spell is lifted. To remove the spell, she must kiss a local –  this appears unlikely without intoxication.

Storer Road

In this exclusive picture, we can reveal what his chin looks like

The story underneath your floor

This street can get rowdy on the evening of an FND, chanting, singing, the hum of pre-drinks, but have you heard the whispers of the Wizard.

Rumour has it that this Loughborough VIP prowls the streets of the student triangle each night, searching for a cellar to call home.

Decades have passed, but the wizard is still yet to find somewhere to bed down at night.

Paget Street

The story beneath your floor

There isn’t a lack of muscle growth in Loughborough, especially after the steroid factory meltdown.

Initial experiments proved successful, providing a population of giants.

However, one morning the experiments went terribly wrong producing the Cellar Dweller. The Cellar Dweller is a Hulk-sized being who has been chained up for over 400 years due to his massive muscles and dedication to weights.

The Cellar Dweller is fending for himself in an unnamed Paget Street address, with his dirty mattress and disgusting belongings, it is surely beneficial to Loughborough that this massive individual is kept at bay.

Cumberland Road

The story underneath your floor

Cumberland Road is tormented by a gremlin horde.

One of these gruesome creatures evidently has a passion for high-end sporting goods and chopped tomatoes.

The Epinal spoke to Matt, the tormented resident, “it’s a little creepy not knowing what it’s going to take next, sometimes you hear noises coming from the beer fridge.”

Unknown

The story underneath your floor

Unavailable for comment, as it is a ghost.