Vandals cause havoc in Harry French flats

It’s not flour

| UPDATED damage fire extinguisher Harry French microwave

On Saturday night, an unfortunate flat in Harry French, was the victim of a savage prank involving a fire extinguisher.

It is believed that several other flats were also struck by the unknown smash-and-grab group.

The fire extinguisher was generously sprayed throughout the kitchen and into one unlucky student’s bedroom, ruining cooking equipment.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaUmkZXCnbc[/youtube]

It is assumed that the vigilante group entered the flats during the early hours of Sunday morning.

Kristopher Cussans, a Politics and International Relations student was one of the victims.

He spoke to The Epinal about the identity of the attacker:

No idea who did it, I know it has happened to other flats though, I imagine the warden will want to talk to us.”

The group left the hungry flat with a malfunctioning toaster, no microwave and a huge mess.

Kristopher added, “The toaster seems to be broken now and we’ve had to buy more cleaning stuff, as cooking in that kitchen will be hard, I cook real meals from scratch, but my flat mates rely on the microwave.”

Despite Kristopher finding it “really funny at first” his flat-mate, Sam, who had his room foamed was pretty angry.

No cleanliness prize for the flat now

Kristopher told The Epinal:

“I imagine it is not funny anymore as I enjoy cooking and it will be especially hard to cook in that kitchen and I’m a bit annoyed at the time wasted cleaning the kitchen, especially when I had put today aside for some quiet reading.

“As long as I don’t get fined on Tuesday I’m happy and it’s not as if I use the microwave, everybody else will be suffering with the loss of it though.”