Luff jumped eight places in The Sunday Times rankings

Results rose this year in six of the eight performance measures.

league tables Loughborough ranking The Sunday Times university

Lufbra rose from 21st to the 13th best uni in the country earlier this week, as The Sunday Times released their annual rankings.

Our beloved uni out-ranked a selection of Russell Group uni’s including our Midlands foes, Birmingham (15th), Leicester (20th) and Nottingham (22nd). All three university rankings have now confirmed our status as the best uni in the East Midlands.

A win all round for Loogabarooga.

The guide, ranks universities on eight key criteria – student satisfaction, research quality, graduate prospects, entrance qualifications, degree results achieved, student/staff ratios, services and facilities spend, and drop-out rates.

As always, student satisfaction was at a high, with 85.7 percent of students feeling happy with their university experience. This is reflected by our 93.5 percent completion rate, meaning only 6.5 percent of you dossers drop out each year.

Nights like DBE contribute to our impressive student satisfaction rating.

The Sunday Times also announced that our graduate prospects are 0.5 percent better than Durham, shame about them pipping us to The Sports University of the Year though.

Rob Whittaker, President of the Students’ Union believes that our success is a result of close interaction between his team and the university, he said:

“We’re very open in our communication with each other. The Vice Chancellor is regularly out and about on campus, talking to students to find out about what they like about Lufbra and how they think it could develop.

“Staff at Lufbra are very accessible and are always keen to engage the student population in discussions about how to enhance the university experience.”