UCL announces response to roadmap: Creative and practical students to return to campus

All creative and practical teaching to return to face to face teaching on the 8th of March

UCL has announced that those students studying degrees that have practical or creative components that require specialist equipment will return to face-to-face teaching.

This response comes following the announcement of the government roadmap that will allow more students to return to campus from the 8th of March.

UCL departments are currently confirming which courses will be able to return to in-person teaching.

UCL has advised that this return will be phased so as to minimise the risk of spreading the infection.

For the time being UCL has asked all students to stay put and to only return to campus if you are contacted by your department to return.

UCL has urged all students who are in London and studying, using campus facilities that they must get Covid tests twice a week.

UCL’s approach to bringing students back, like the roadmap, will be done with caution and so is subject to change at any point.

For more information on the current guidelines from UCL please refer to their website.