Someone keeps pooping in the kitchens at Ifor Evans

As if Ifor couldn’t get any worse

Hide Images

Imagine walking into the kitchen after a Wednesday night at Loop, only to discover a massive poo on the floor of what was meant to be your lovely, clean kitchen.

For some Ifor Evans residents they don’t have to imagine it, as it appears that there is a serial shitter on the loose.

In the last couple of weeks there has been not one, but two separate mystery poos found in two separate kitchens in the Camden accommodation.

The first not-so-Christmassy log was discovered by an understandably disgusted resident on 11th November, in the small 4th floor kitchen by the lifts.

Poo 1: Small and unassuming

The phantom pooper then struck again the next day, when another brown present was found on the 4th floor, this time in the larger kitchen used by far more people.

Poo 2: Larger and more disturbing

Usually when you share a kitchen, your main worry is that someone will steal your food, not leave you a sloppy shit as a present, so the incidents have understandably left residents disgusted and very confused.

JaeWon, a first year living at Ifor Evans, described the shitty situation, saying "It’s made me avoid the kitchen at all costs. I live in constant fear that I’ll accidentally step on a poo so now I rely on the vending machine for food. It’s made me feel sick and I’m broke now."

The mysterious shitter has left many unanswered questions. Are they an Ifor resident – or just an intruder who really hates Ifor Evans? Does the culprit have some sort of vendetta against floor 4? Is there even one culprit, or are there multiple fecal fiends?

And most importantly: where will they strike next?!