Image may contain: Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Art’s House is the only London festival worth going to this summer

Artwork and DJ Harvey will be playing all day long

Many great London day festivals have been and gone already this long hot summer, making August feel a bit empty. But if you're still craving one last boogie to two of the best DJs with your mates, don't worry, as Art's House festival is the answer.

From the music, to the production and even the food, legendary DJ Artwork has orchestrated a full day of fun happening on August 11th in east London. Artwork and pal DJ Harvey will be on stage all day long, playing house and disco and providing the soundtrack for the entire day.

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Artwork might even go into the crowds for a boogie to DJ Harvey

It's DJ Harvey's only London festival this year, meaning it's gonna be a good one. As Artwork said himself: "If you are only going to have one guest DJ..make sure it's the best fucking DJin the world."

And the music's not the only thing worth going for, as the production and entertainment are sure to make the festival special. It'll be an intimate affair, with Three Mills Island being turned into Artwork's very own front garden, and the DJ's troupe of dancers to be in full attendance and out in force.

Image may contain: Urban, Town, City, Building, Poster, Collage, Water, Canal, Scenery, Outdoors, Nature, Landscape, Aerial View

Three Mills Island will be transformed into Artwork's living room

If you get hungry, some of the best food and drink traders London has to offer will be at Art's House, all hand picked by Artwork himself.

As is custom at Art's House, you'll be shown only the highest level of hospitality, as Artwork goes to any length to ensure your time spent at his place is unforgettable. He's been known to join you on the dance floor and there's no doubt he'll be front left for DJ Harvey.

See you on the dance floor!

Tickets available here. Arts House is on Saturday 11th August at Three Mills Green, 12pm-10.30pm.