President of American Society calls Donald Trump a ‘racist cheesecake’

The proof’s in the pudding…

The President of the newly formed American Society, economics student Givi Gigineishvili, has this week branded Donald Trump a “racist cheesecake”.

In an interview with The Tab, Gigi, who like The Donald comes from the Big Apple said he had concerns for both candidates but was far more worried about the Republican nominee.

Givi Gigineishvili

Asked his opinion on the campaign so far, Gigi said: “Not much to say about the Trump campaign, Clinton has done a good job on the most part. While I have my concerns with Hillary, they are by no means anywhere close to my concerns with Trump.”

He went on to describe his dissatisfaction with US politics and attitude towards it recently: “American politics has become too polarised in the last decade. What we need is patriotism without nationalism. One can love their country without being racist. While Hillary is far from perfect, she is still a better solution than having our country run by a racist cheesecake.”

“C’mon, say Cheese”

Unsurprisingly this year’s presidential election has been the main topic of conversation in the American Society. Formed this September, the goal of the society is to promote U.S. culture. On the UCLU website, they describe themselves as:

“Some say freedom is an illusion but if you have visited America, you know it’s the real thing. When we are not raising our baby eagles or super-sizing apple pie, there’s a lot to do and see in the United States. Join our society for socials, discussions, and presentations about life, culture, and politics in the US. Experience life on the other side of the pond like never before (i.e. with a lower drinking age).”