BNOC of the year: Group Four

Roll up roll up

After three hotly contested heats, three social-titans have BNOC-ed the competition out of the park to make it in to the final – but there’s only two slots left, and one is to be decided here.

In this penultimate group, who’s the biggest name on campus?

Max

“Leaving accommodation at 9:40 usually leaves ample time for most to enjoy getting to loop early. For us however, it is a different story. As we get out of Oxford Street Circus station, sanguine about what loop will have to offer, I hear “Efe, wait! Max is talking to people.”
Another group of people saying hello to him. Unfortunately this is not a one off, with Hugo Boss t-shirt, people can’t seem to get enough of him.
“Or maybe it’s his massive chest from being able to bench 120 like it’s nothing, or the fresh trim from the Turkish barbers. Whatever it is, it stops all of us from getting to loop early, meaning less time for us to speak to girls and cut mad shapes. I guess that’s the problem with being friends with a BNOC” – Efe Opone

Hanrui Zheng

Hanrui, or ‘Henry’ as he is more commonly known is not your average BNOC. He tends to keep a low profile, but is an outstanding all rounder.
Henry is very popular within the Chemical Engineering department, and even has a loyal fan base. In fact, he has a Reddit page dedicated to his antics – you can check that out here (It’s the best thing you will see all day).
Henry is a very bright student, who genuinely loves Chemical Engineering. Rumour has it he’s enrolled himself in all Chemical Engineering modules from first to fourth year on Moodle, doesn’t get more committed that that.
Henry is also a great cyclist, frequently cycling with the UCLU cycling club, albeit with the occasional collision with a parked car, or a mud wall. Hanrui is also a resident ladies man, with girls frequently trying to ask him out. He has turned down all advances thus far, as is waiting for the ‘right’ one. Do bear in mind he has a very strict screening policy if you are in fact interested.

Giulia Gandolfo

You have probably seen her in loop almost every Wednesday; however, you won’t see her around that much next year as she is leaving for her exchange year in Columbia. Don’t worry though she promised to get occasional Virgin Atlantic flights to make it to the most special sports night of the year.

Being a former EFS finance executive and a part of UCL Pole Fitness Varsity team, she literally qualified to be the most all-round person out there.

P.S: Did we mention that she also got an IBM extreme blue summer internship for this summer? Manhattan would definitely be enlightened next year.

James Woodley

James is the treasurer and vice president of SELCS soc and if you went to the play Lulu you will DEFINITELY remember him.

You can’t miss his sass or his hair and he’s even followed by Pia Mia – they’re practically bezzies.