UCL Maths lecturer gets naked for Armani

He just finished his PhD

Italian-born Pietro Boselli went viral last year for being the hottest maths lecturer ever after being exposed on Facebook by a student who discovered his modelling career, but now Boselli has secured a modelling campaign with Armani.

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani

The campaign is for Emporio Armani’s EA7 sportswear range. The photographer for the shoot, Serge Guerand, snapped several photos of the former UCL lecturer in the nude for the campaign.

However, this is not the first time he has been involved with Armani – he was also discovered when he was six years old by Studio-Fifty Nine and subsequently began modelling for Armani Junior.

Boselli has also previously modelled for Abercrombie & Fitch, Equinox fitness club, Chinese magazine GQ Style and he was also featured on the cover of Attitude magazine.

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani

Emporio Armani

Boselli started his career at UCL as an undergraduate student of Mechanical Engineering, graduating in 2010. He then went on to do a PhD, during which he taught undergraduate mathematics to mechanical engineering students at UCL.

He completed his PhD studies last month.