There is a talk on ‘How to be Fabulous’ at UCL tonight

It’s hosted by the Yoncé Appreciation Society

After the success of last years event, ‘How to be Beyoncé’, Dr Madison Moore is returning to UCL this evening to give  a lecture on ‘How to be Fabulous’ on behalf of the Yoncé Appreciation Society (YAS).

The event kicks off at 6pm today at the Main Quad Marquee and you can get more information on the Facebook event here.

Last year, Dr Moore described his lectures as a “cinematic experience” when talking to The Tab, adding:

“I always like my talks to feel like a cinematic experience, songs will play throughout and my whole approach is to make the lecture feel fun.

“People can ask questions and I’ll ask questions throughout about the lecture; I think it can be kind of boring to just sit there for an hour.

“I did a lot of shows at universities in the U.S., but every lecture changes and I think of it like a show. Someone might ask a question which completely changes the course of the whole thing, or she might do something too.

“It’s kind of like a little travelling show, like an hour and a half performance piece.”

Like a normal lecturer, but better

Smera Kumar, founder of YAS, said, “if you want to find out more, you’ll have to come along.”