The BRITS after party took place next door to Loop, and Jourdan Dunn was there

Apparently Bieber was there too

For everyone who’s left Loop absolutely white-girl-wasted on a Wednesday, you’ll know there’s only one thing on your mind: chicken nuggets.

But last night’s quest to find said nuggets was stalled by a rather major distraction on the way: The BRITs after party was taking place next door, at swanky VIP location Tape.

The likes of Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Drake, Ella Eyre, Kylie Kloss, Jourdan Dunn and Ellie Goulding all attended, to celebrate the glamorous event in style.

V drunken Snapchat of Jourdan Dunn

EVE (If I was a rich gal)

The tonne of paps everywhere gave the game away, on top of the fact Conor Maynard was abnormally keen to get selfies with everyone.

Trawls of Justin Bieber fans were clogging up Dering Street and the surrounding area.

Second year History student, Lauren Byford, told The Tab: “I saw the paparazzi and obviously assumed it was for me… And then I realised Jourdan Dunn was behind me.”

Couple goals xx

Unfortunately, none of the stars ventured in to Loop to check out Pride in UCLU sportsnite, a night celebrating LGBTIQ+ sportspeople in association with Stonewall, which was almost as successful as The BRITs themselves.

Bieber won the International Male Solo Artist, with Adele scooping up four of the awards including British Single for Hello, Female Solo Artist, Album of the Year and Global Success Award.

Were you at Loop last night? Email [email protected] or message our Facebook page.