We go to salsa clubs instead of Loop and it’s great

It beats grinding

We shined bright in the Freshers’ fair, perform in bars across London and can teach you the best Latino moves: Salsa Society makes a lot of people chuckle but only before they see what our girls wear and how our guys can dance. After that, everyone is ready to sign up.  And the socials, of course, are the best in campus.

Quite often, we all gather after our Bachata/Salsa lessons and head to a bar to practice our moves. Yes, there’s no Phineas and mad drinking but we have margaritas and sweet chats. Cuban, Bar Salsa, Pexava- special access to most of the Latino Bars of London – we take over the dance floor and show off what we’ve learnt.

Beginner or Advanced, it doesn’t matter, all you need is two feet and you’ll have a sick time. We can teach you some moves and nobody is grinding on you or trying to get with you. People can and do dance in couples and it looks amazing without this weird twerk-cum-making out part to it.

We go to the same bars to watch our team perform, and the performances are always breath taking, you have to see them to believe them. Then everyone just hangs back and dances socially, no routines, they just go with the flow.

You also get to meet loads of new people. People who perform together naturally become closer but the society is huge. But it’s super friendly and every time you can see new faces and dance together, it becomes much less awkward.

We also have the best costumes

Maybe these bars are not Loop but trust me, we have so much fun. Plus hey, we have girls that can move and guys that know how to lead.

Win win.