UCL’s maddest fresher: Meet Vanessa

She’s waves af

The second nominee for the UCL Maddest Fresher Series is English Literature student Vanessa, who’s from the mad South-West town of Bristol.

Vanessa’s friend told The Tab: “It would be an absolute shambles if Vanessa isn’t even up for nomination for maddest fresher, she goes all in. Literally. If Vanessa says she’s interested in an event, she means it. Vanessa goes to EVERYTHING. She’s never missed a Thursday night Nest trip, always suited in the waviest garms, and always fitting a slut drop somewhere in there.”

Vanessa waved

Like a true fresher, she has time to do it all and more commitment than a lifelong Paul McCartney fan. Whether it’s a Freshers’ Week event or a Mandarin classes, she’ll be there. She may be two or three hours late and not come to the pres, but you sure as hell know she’ll rock up at some point.

Do you think Vanessa has what it takes to be UCL’s maddest fresher? Is she madder than all the other freshers outs there? If so, show your support by voting for her next week.

If you think you’re even more loco than Vanessa, or have a mate who is, email us at [email protected] or drop us a message on our Facebook page.