The Tab V-Dates: Meet Marina

She’s got a banking internship

In case you missed it, it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow and pretty much nobody has any plans.

Students everywhere seem more depressed on the day of love than any other time because they realise yet another year has gone by without satisfying their Mums desperate pleas for a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Marina is no different, and her friend has nominated her in an attempt to get her a date. They told The Tab: “She’s sociable, very intelligent and an achievement striver. She is very open to new experiences and she wants something she goes for it. She loves clubbing and Mayfair clubs are her second home.”

Apparently she lives a bit of a wild life style whereby she comes home from Bouji’s every weekend before cracking on with her maths homework.

But the Economics and Statistics fresher has still managed to bag herself a spring internship in investment banking and her future looks bright.

If you think you could be the Canary to Marina’s Wharf then drop us a message on our Facebook page or email us on [email protected].