The Tab V-Dates: Meet Arbri

‘He’s yet to find chemistry outside the Christopher Ingold building’

For you romantic enthusiasts, today marks the auspicious Valentine’s Day Eve-Eve. You might be starting the weekend alone and single, but read on and you might have found the perfect partner and a route out of single-ville…

First year Arbri has been described by his friends as a classy fellow, “draped in his Hugh Hefner dressing gown, one hand permanently attached to a blended malt whisky and the other swirling a fat cigar. But Arbri is lonely and can be found roaming Ifor Evans hall in search for love. He hopes to create the correct formula for love but he’s yet to find chemistry outside the Christopher Ingold building.”

They added: “Brisk walks, small chat, and browsing Tinder are some other of his interests. A suitor must be accepting of his daily habits that include reveille at 5pm, followed swiftly by three deftly rolled cigarettes and several tumblers of whisky. Be warned: Arbri comes with a heart of gold and a lot of stamina so a casual relationship is not going to suffice.”

No doubt you lucky ladies need no more convincing but for good measure here is one of his favourite chat up lines: “Would you like a little more alcohol to catalyse this reaction?”

Feel wooed by this gent? If so, you can hook up with him via our Facebook page or by emailing [email protected].