The Tab V-Dates: Introducing Katie

She’s the editor of a magazine

Continuing with our V-Dates series, today we can bring you your latest single student.

Nominated by her wonderful friends Becky and Gerard, they told The Tab: “Katie is the Editor-in-Chief of Pi Magazine, and spends her days on Adobe InDesign, reading about the American Civil War for her History degree, and getting very excited about the Iowa caucuses. She is sassy, sarcastic, and perceptive, and when she graduates she’ll probably be a very successful journalist. Definitely worth introducing to your parents. Usually Katie prefers interacting with animals to people, so her friends are excited to see how this pans out for her.”

Oh hey Katie

Gerard added: “Katie’s skills include withholding all emotion, designing a magazine, and drinking diet coke”, while Becky said: “She might come across as the ultimate ice queen, and she’s admittedly brutally honest, but Katie is soft at heart, and needs someone who can bring that side out in her.”

If you’re interested in taking Katie on a date then get in contact with us by emailing [email protected] or messaging our Facebook page.