BNOC of the Year 2015: The Final

‘Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing’

With well over 5,000 votes cast in the group stages, we’ve finally arrived at the final of this years most sought after prize.

The twelve have become three, but only one can win – the power is in your hands.

Who gets your vote?

Adam Robertson

10983402_614823801984747_1732764496856737069_n

Winner of Group One Adam received a mesmerising 1,161 votes to secure his place in the final. Fighting off stiff competition from Pegah Souri and romping home in the dying minutes, Adam’s fans brought his name to the fore.

A victory here would represent a win for the Mayfair clubbing scene, and the hunky entrepreneur who “makes a degree in information management look cool”. Did we mention he’s made his own app?

Andrew Tindall

11071078_1049599235056433_5033291157773830788_n

In a closely fought Group Two, Andrew conquered rugby legend Nick Edmonds to secure his route in to the final.

Winning would be crucial to build upon Andrew’s fame within the RUMS boat club and the countless Facebook groups in which he regularly posts. Described as a “social butterfly” who has quickly established himself as a “legend both on and off the water”, this would look awesome under Alan’s reference on his CV. You do know he was on Young Apprentice, right?

Oladitan Oladipo

ladibnoc

Group Three’s big dog Ladi came out on top of the closest BNOC battle in recent times, defeating David Dahlborn in his quest for the crown by a mere eight votes.

The man who could “give Rick Ross an inferiority complex” is looking to validate the fact “lad features twice in his name” with a win here and wants your vote.