Join us: Tab applications 2014!

Want to write for us? Here’s your chance

2014 applications editors Tab

With over 70,000 views a month, The London Tab is UCL’s most popular news source. 

Now you can be a part of the team behind the hits.

From hard news to fun features, original opinion to celebrity interviews, there’s something for everyone at our newspaper.

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

The only thing we’re serious about is journalism and joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you want to go into the media.

Uniquely we have a London bureau (okay it’s an office) who have helped land our journalists work experience and jobs at some of the biggest papers and media organisations in the country including The Sun, Buzzfeed and the London Evening Standard.

Still not sold? Read what some of the biggest dogs in the meeja say about The Tab.

You’ll also be invited to regular socials, our massive summer party and the semi-legendary Tab Christmas curry.

Why wouldn’t you want to join this lot?

We are recruiting for:

– Editor-in-Chief

-Deputy Editors

– News Editor

– Features Editor

– Opinion Editor

– Fashion Editor

-Sports Editor

– Tab TV Editor

– General writers

DEADLINE: Friday 28th March

The main role of section editors is commissioning – getting writers to produce articles for your section. This varies between 2 and 4 articles a week depending on the section.

To apply for a section editor position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.