The Fashion London Punderground

WARNING: Fashion-related puns ahead, and one spurious and disturbing use of a hashtag

| UPDATED Fashion map puns tube underground

Grown tired of the distinctly unglamorous London Underground map? Never fear – the canny fashionistas over at Stylight.co.uk have given the mess of clashing colours a monumental makeover by renaming all the Tube stops after a slew of sartorial symbols.

Even the Tube lines got their own individual branding

The frequented UCL student favourites have particularly fab names – Warren Street turns into Gemma Warden Street, Euston Square becomes Liu Wenston Square, Goodge Street morphs into Jimmy Choo-dge Street, Tottenham Court Road is revamped into Tote-nham Court Road, and the usually alternative Camden Town is woven into the everyday functionality of Camdenim Town.

Check out Tyra Bank! #smize

Following this model (aha!), we could rename some of UCL’s very own landmarks after style icons – what about The Court becoming The Court Shoe, The Print Room Café turning into The Houndstooth Print Café, or the Cruciform building being known as The Cruciformichetti building?!

It’s a shame that no matter how spectacularly you rename London’s grey old Tube stations, you’re probably still more than likely to resurface from the Underground looking like a dishevelled/sweaty/hungover/windblown hot mess. Tube travel is just so not chic.