Join The Tab (we’re big in Panama)

Say hello to [email protected] if you want to get involved in The Tab team for next term.

With over 27,000 unique readers a month, The Tab is UCL’s most popular news source. 

Now you can be a part of the team behind the hits.

This term alone we’ve brought you news of Blurred Lines bans, ULU president Michael Chessum’s arrest and UCL’s answer to Van Wilder.

On November 6, we were read by over 3,000 people, including one in Cambodia and two in Panama.

If you want to have fun (and actually have your writing read by people), The Tab is the place to be.  Don’t just take our word for it, ask these guys:

tab summer party

You don’t need any experience, we just want fun and enthusiastic people to join our team.

Joining The Tab gives you a huge advantage if you want to go into journalism.  Our Tab office is staffed full-time with graduates who’ve helped land our writers work experience at some of the biggest papers and media organisations in the country including The Sun, BuzzFeed and The Evening Standard.

You’ll also be invited to our massive Christmas curry on December 19, and our huge end of year summer party full of free booze and free food. If those aren’t enough reasons, read some more here.

We are recruiting for:

News reporters

Sports Editor

Features Editor

Opinion Editor

Fashion Editor

Culture reporters

General writers

• And people looking to make videos with Tab TV

DEADLINE: Thursday December 5 at midnight

To apply for a section editor position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for and two ideas for Tab articles.

If you would like more information or have any questions, drop us an email.