Doin’ It In The Portico

UCL has a risky new sex trend

| UPDATED outdoor sex portico Sex ucl

There’s a sexy new craze that’s taking UCL by storm, and it’s happening right under our noses.

Pillars of Love: The benches under the portico

The large benches which were placed there at the start of term, and were easily big enough to accommodate a couple of randy students, have now been split apart and moved to the edges of the semi-secluded platform, possibly in an attempt to dissuade lovers from making the beast with two backs. It might not stop some people though:

“My boyfriend and I went up there really late after a night out, no one was around,” a source told The Tab. “It was pretty cold, but we had jackets and stuff. We were super drunk, so it was just an awesome thing to do more than anything. We thought we were being spontaneous but it turns out a couple of other people we know have done it. One of them was during daylight.”

Fifty shades of brown: enough room for two?

“I don’t think moving the benches would make anyone not go up there,” she continued. “You can still get behind them.”

When contacted for a statement, the University said they were unaware of the saucy spot, and were unsure of their policies involving sex in public on campus.

According to national law, sex in public is okay as long as the couple aren’t trying to be seen. I wonder if bonking under the portico counts….?

Have you had sex on campus? Email your stories to [email protected]