Style spotting on the UCL campus
(1) Olivia Dowd, in her first year of Geography. Hat – Urban Outfitters men’s section.
(2) Tsjanneke Hawkins-van Der Cingel, 2nd Year student of German and Dutch, one of the designers for the UCL MODO Fashion Show ‘Olympia’. Her shoes are from Accessorize: the bag a find in Portugal.
(3) Daria, taking an EngD in Biochemical Engineering.
(4) David, 1st year Politics student, in a Zara shirt.
(5) Having too many books is a problem best dealt with by buying more bags. Melanie, a second year Biology student, pairs a red satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company with another in black and brown, ASOS. Her sunglasses are from Sunglass Hut.