The eight best places to go for bottomless brunch in Liverpool

Because brunching is the new clubbing, and we’re here for it

All students can admit that the 10pm curfew is a bit of a bummer. Gone are the days of stumbling in at 5am from the Raz, or the obligatory post clubbing Maccies trip. However, just because the venues which have seen us drop our dignities right onto the floor are closed, doesn’t mean we’re never going to do that again – praise the Lord for the glorious invention of bottomless brunches.

Unlimited booze, a nice hearty breakfast, steaming before 1pm; it all sounds like a recipe for fun (or disaster depending on how well you handle prosecco).

There are loads of great spots in Liverpool for a boozy afternoon brunch, from cheap and cheerful to classy and elegant (ish). Here at The Liverpool Tab, we’ve got you and your household covered.

Here’s a list of the best bottomless brunches in Liverpool you ought to check out:

Turtle Bay

Located in both Victoria Street and Hanover Street, Turtle Bay is both local and affordable. Lately, it has become a bit of a trend on TikTok thanks to its large selection of delicious cocktails, as well as its reputation for getting everyone who goes there pretty pissed. You can choose any brunch dish burger or roti as well as TWO (yes two) hours of unlimited cocktails, Red Stripe or mocktails for just £27 per person. In the wise words of Panda Girl: This is a proper bargain.

They also hold bottomless brunches every day, making it great for a midweek or weekend session. Not sure whether this is a blessing or a curse, but oh well.

Neighbourhood

Neighbourhood is great if you’re looking for a snazzy vibe. You can get dolled up in your favourite pair of heels and have a great girls day out here. The restaurant itself is super instagrammable with its pink accents and neon lights and I may or may not have drunkenly posed for the gram myself a few times there. Their bottomless brunch runs on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 5:30pm and £35 will cover 90 minutes of gin, vodka, prosecco, beer and seasonal cocktails, plus one brunch dish from the menu.

Revolution

Revs really will never let you down. It’s the perfect student spot if you’re looking for a great deal, and this includes their cheap as chips boozy brunch. Every Thursday to Sunday you can enjoy two hours of cocktails, vodka, beer and prosecco. If you’re feeling particularly hardcore, get in early at 11am and it’s only £20 per person. 12pm, 1pm and 2pm they charge £25 per person and 3pm onwards is £30 per person. Battered by 1pm for just 20 quid? It’s a no-brainer really.

Baltic Social

If a good bit of grub is what you’re looking for, look no further than Baltic Social. The last Sunday of every month, not only do they have two hours of unlimited prosecco or beer, but this also includes as much meat, veggie or vegan roast as you want. Bottomless roast and bottomless alcohol is a combo I could definitely get behind. You can eat and drink all you want for £35 per head, and the best part about it is, it’s right opposite Cain’s Brewery, so if you’re not too full (or too drunk) you can pop next door for a game of ghetto golf afterwards.

Slug and Lettuce

Located on North John Street and a one minute walk to the cavern club, Slug and Lettuce is in the middle of all the action. For £28 per person, you get two hours of prosecco, mimosas, Aperol spritz, bloody mary’s or pints of Amstel along with a dish from their brunch menu. It’s a pretty standard brunch offering dishes like a full English and pancakes but, you can upgrade your brunch to dishes such as burgers and chicken wraps, which sounds delicious whilst also keeping within government guidelines.

Las Iguanas

Las Iguanas puts a Mexican twist on bottomless brunch, serving up nachos, enchiladas and burritos. Choose a starter and a main, plus bottomless bubbles or draught beer for £24.95 per person. You can also upgrade to bottomless cocktails for an extra fiver each if you fancy. You get a two-hour slot, and bottomless brunch runs on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 12-5pm Sunday to Friday, and 12-3pm on Saturdays

Panam

Surrounded by the beautiful views of Albert Dock, Panam’s bottomless brunch is the perfect mixture of bougie and affordable. For £35 per person, you get two courses from the brunch menu and free-flowing prosecco, bloody mary, Aperol spritz, gin and tonic or beer. Plus, the menu is unbelievable, with that 35 quid getting you a big brunch sharing platter plus, a main course of steak, curry, ribs and so much more. The venue is super chic and somewhere to go for a special occasion.

Castle Street Townhouse

Aesthetics are everything at this bottomless brunch. Along with bottomless brunch, they host some other great deals that you can check out here. The bottomless brunch at this insane venue costs £35 per person, which includes two courses (with some mouth-watering sides if you fancy that little bit extra), plus an hour and a half of bottomless prosecco or beer. This restaurant would be great for a date vibe and they do bottomless brunch every day, so you won’t miss out.

Brunches are the perfect way to make the most of the new restrictions whilst also having a great student experience with your household. Although we may miss those nights out in Concert Square, I guarantee with these boozy brunches you’ll be able to drunkenly embarrass yourself just as well. Enjoy!