Image may contain: Night Club, Face, Club, Party, Night Life, Human, Person

It’s time to nominate Liverpool’s most eligible bachelor or bachelorette

Just in time for cuffing season

It’s that time of the year again where it’s getting colder outside and the singletons are feeling single AF as they’re freezing alone in their beds. Do them a favour and help them find their kiss under the mistletoe this year – nominating them for this award will be the best present they can receive this holiday season. Trust us.

Image may contain: Fashion, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

an eligible bachelor if there ever was one x

It’s official lads, we are now accepting entries for this year’s Mr & Mrs Tab Liverpool. All entries are anonymous so go ahead, get submitting for yourself, your housemate, your pet hamster, anyone. After several heats for both bachelors and bachelorettes, the winners of which will be chosen by you, our champions will be crowned.

Let’s give last year’s winners one final shout-out, Tom Willet (third year, English and Politics) and Shannon Collings (third year, Medicine).

Image may contain: Accessory, Glasses, Accessories, Woman, Drink, Beverage, Face, Female, Human, Person

If you think you’ve got what it takes, or know someone that does, please submit your entries here: