Image may contain: Finger, Human, Person

Five skincare products you should probably have in your makeup bag

Winter is coming and your skin may be suffering

Skincare, like makeup, is really important as you want the best skincare products to make your skin look radiant. From the hangovers to the early morning lectures, you don't want your course mates to see you looking your worst. These are the five best skin care products to make anyone look like their best 'spot-free' self!

1. Tea Tree

If you have a pesky spot which is ruining your life, this is the product for you. Apply this once in the daytime and once at night and you will notice your spots reducing after two weeks and disappear completely after three. So, if you think your course mates will stare at the spot, or if your flatmates keep making a joke about the second head growing on your face, you can use this to zap it away.

Image may contain: Cosmetics, Beverage, Drink, Beer, Alcohol, Bottle

You can get this Tea-Tree at the Lush in Liverpool One for £12

2. Body Moisturiser

Your body moisturiser is so important if you dream of soft, smooth, silky skin. You shouldn't feel dry and crusty this winter with so many affordable options out there. Stop skipping this essential part of your daily skincare routine and you will see a difference in a matter of days. There is no reason why you can't be the most radiant person on the 699 on the way to those dreaded 9 am lectures.

Image may contain: Tape, Dessert, Food, Cup, Coffee Cup, Box, Beverage, Drink, Milk

The Body Shop do an amazing body moisturiser which they call a body yoghurt. This one is especially good for sensitive skin and you can get it in Liverpool One for £8.50

3. Face Masks

Face masks are a must for a girly night in with your flatmates watching Christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. While they are amazing as a relaxation technique when having a chill weekend with your friends, face-masks are also good when you want to detox your skin. You may have had a week of going out to clubs wearing a full face of makeup and need something to rejuvenate your skin.

Popping on a face mask while watching your favourite TV show shouldn't be that hard to fit into your daily routine. They can also be good for clearing up your skin during deadline season, so before you skip the face mask section and head straight to checkout think about how important and relaxing putting on a face mask must be.

Image may contain: Brochure, Flyer, Paper, Poster, Advertisement

These were from Sephora but you can get other face-masks in lots of stores in Liverpool One like H&M or Boots

4. Hand Cream

Hand cream is important as it will stop your hands from drying out this winter. You don't want to pass a pen to a fellow course mate and suddenly think that your hands are probably really dry. However, with a hand-cream always in your bag nothing will go wrong, and you may just hear some course mates compliment the softness of your hands. Passing a pen will never be an issue again!

Image may contain: Aftershave, Cosmetics, Beverage, Milk, Drink, Bottle

This is the body shop hand cream in Shea Butter which you can get in Liverpool One for just £5.

5. Lip Balm

For many of us winter brings with it chapped, sore lips. Lip balm is a must for the cold winter season ahead and is often forgotten by many of us. Burt's Bees is a favourite because you don't need to constantly reapply it and it will make your lips extra soft for that kiss under the mistletoe.

Image may contain: Weapon, Weaponry, Text

You can buy Burt's Bees from Boots and Superdrug in Liverpool One from £3.99 to £5.99

Stock up this winter with the best skincare products that Liverpool One has to offer, which won't break the bank. Your skin will never have looked better with this handy guide!