Image may contain: Bikini, Swimwear, Spring Break, Female, Tourist, Clothing, Apparel, Vacation, Human, Person

‘Love Island The Experience’ is coming to Liverpool

Tickets start from £14.50

If Wes Nelson attending Skint wasn't enough, there's now going to be "Love Island The Experience" at Chavasse Park in Liverpool One.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxZ71NNnSty

ITV and Luna Cinema are clubbing together to bring you a set of mini villas in Liverpool One – so it's about time you buy that new summer gear and Love Island merch. Rumour has it that the set is going to be laid out exactly as it appears on the show. On top of this, they're even airing the show on huge outdoor LED screens.

Get ready to confess all your secrets and experience living like the islanders; the set will also include replicas of the Beach Hut diary room, the bedroom and the fire pit. So worth putting on the 'Gram.

As if it couldn't get any better, there will also be a Love Island themed cocktail bar and the chance to meet previous stars of the show! They'll be making guest appearances throughout the week that the experience is running.

Perfect for all wannabe islanders, the event will be in Liverpool from the 23rd – 29th of July and ticket prices start from £14.50. Get your swimming cozzies ready!

You can get your tickets for Love Island The Experience here.