Image may contain: Text, Female, People, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Glasses, Accessories, Accessory, Person, Human

These are some of the best posts from LiverFess

Monster muncher’s in the SJ, cutlery bandits and SO MUCH MORE!

If you don't know already LiverFess is Liverpool's candid, anonymous and brutal confession page. Whether you're in desperate need of releasing that pent up anger toward your flatmate, if your sick of having a popular 'unpopular opinion' shoved down your throat or just need the opportunity to throw some shade at uni life in general then LiverFess is the Facebook page you need to have on your timeline.

Here are some of our favourite posts that had us howling with laughter, relating to or wishing we'd of thought of first.

When Carnatic breakfast leaves you hangry

Image may contain: Number, Symbol, Page, Label, Word, Text

Self deprecation is on another level if your sex life is comparable to Uni's shitty wifi.

Image may contain: Page, Word, Text

We've all experienced a monster muncher in the silent area.

Image may contain: Number, Symbol, Page, Word, Text

Not all heroes wear capes.

Image may contain: Face, Guitarist, Performer, Apparel, Clothing, Hat, Musician, Leisure Activities, Musical Instrument, Guitar, Human, Person

Probably easier to get to middle-earth than it is to get down Brownlow Hill TBH

Image may contain: Text, Soil, Outdoors, Person, Human, Hat, Apparel, Clothing

Nobody: Lights: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Next week on extreme couponing…

Image may contain: Word, Page, Text

Anybody who is willing to scran outside is a braver man than me.

Image may contain: Paper, Page, Text

I have more faith in this fella handling brexit then any MP tbh.

Image may contain: Word, Paper, Page, Text

Eating a bowl of soup with a fork be like:

Image may contain: Page, Text

Don't pretend like you haven't left us girls with PTSD whenever we see that multi coloured three button t-shirt from Topman.

Image may contain: Symbol, Number, Paper, Page, Text

Spilling. The. Tea.

Image may contain: Symbol, Number, Page, Text

At this point we're just desperate to pass the module.

Image may contain: Page, Text

Enjoyed this small sample of what LiverFess has to offer? Click the embedded link!

Or alternatively if your sat still dreaming about the boy wearing Dickies in the Grove Wing and want to confess your crush then, have a peek at LiverFess' sister page; LoverPool.