Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Club, Party, Face, Human, Person

What your Liverpool pre-drinks bar says about you

Don’t talk to anyone who chooses Slater’s over Faculty

Admittedly, as students, pres can only ever go as far as a bottle of Aldi's own vodka paired with last week's flat lemonade after splurging all our student finance on MyTickets and meal deals. However, sometimes we may be feeling more fancy, or just wanna prolong the going out experience by visiting a bar before the main event. So, this is what some of your faves say about the type of person you really are.

Faculty

A classic Liverpool student, your aim is to be a BNOC and also the person who sings Mamma Mia the loudest. Knocking back a quadvod or five affirms your status as the person everyone wants to be (or so you think), and leaves you stumbling onto Slater Street wondering how you're gonna persuade the Juicy bouncer that you're just fine.

Me after being tempted into this sinful drink

Slater's

If Slater's is your quadvod provider of choice then you're either a hardcore local or just someone we'd prefer not to associate ourselves with.

The Lime Kiln

The frugal one of the group, you complain that this Lloyds is "nothing like the one in my hometown" whilst knocking back sex on the beach pitchers that are cheaper than a double vodka in the Baltic Triangle, which you incessantly remind your mates. You also remind them to transfer you that £6 asap for their jug. And to assert to the bartender you only need a straw, thanks.

Image may contain: Glass, Beer, Club, Juice, Bar Counter, Pub, Beverage, Alcohol, Cocktail, Drink, Person, Human

We're ashamed that someone got glasses for their pitcher

Be At One

You'll defo be more suited for the jet-setting lifestyle of a 20-something graduate in a year's time, so your goal in the meantime is to create that same facade, even if you're only unashamedly balling because of their 2-for-1 cocktail deals. At least you've got some smartness about you, as the lighting in the bogs is gonna produce much better photos than whatever club you're tripping over the cobbles in your heels to.

CaVa

Let's be real, you're a total mess when it comes to nights-out, but you wear the badge with pride. You're definitely more proud of the fact you've tried every flavour, including the baked bean one (which was soon vomited up in the toilets), than the fact you got a 2:1 in an assessment written the night before, which should be your real achievement tbh.

This pic is as blurry as CaVa nights

The Brookhouse

The Brookie is home to anyone kidding themselves into thinking this is actually a pre-drink location. After downing fake dark fruits pints at Onesie Thursday (normal Strongbow and black knocks anyone for six), there's no chance you're gonna be standing in the Heebies queue for two hours. Especially as you conveniently "forgot" about guestlist.

McCooley's

Your tastes are more cheesy than chips from Hot n Tender, but it's not like you'd ever admit that. You may be out so your house can finally experience Brooklyn Mixer later on, but your heart yearns for The Raz after these cheap Carlsberg pints. Raz Juice would go down like a treat now. You'd even take Popworld at this point…

Green light indicates I'm getting fucked

Motel Bar

We get it, you're really "edgy". You actually got pictures of the neon signs on your perfectly curated Instagram, and are definitely "too cool" for Shit Indie. And stop comparing the indie scene in Liverpool to Manchester, you could've easily gone to uni there instead.

Black Rabbit

You're a shot lover like your CaVa mate, but you're either just tired of tequila or wanna pretend you've got a bit of class, despite the fact their shots are also a quid and will defo get you just as smashed.

Image may contain: Woman, Purple, Fashion, Festival, Crowd, Female, Night Life, Face, Party, Dress, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person, Costume

Classy!! Not trashy!!

Baa Bar

Anyone that goes to Baa Bar at the beginning of the evening rather than the end is another person that you should definitely be wary about.