Image may contain: Architecture, Street, Metropolis, Downtown, City, Town, Road, Human, Person, Neighborhood, Urban, Building, Transportation, Vehicle, Automobile, Car

Making a Murderer lawyers to visit Liverpool on UK tour

They are due to visit next month

Brendan Dassey’s lawyers Laura Nirider and Steven Drizin will discuss the Netflix series on their tour ‘False Confessions’.

Fans will get the chance to see, and even talk to, the two lawyers in a conversational event held on Friday 7th December at the Grand Central Hall; situated on Renshaw Street. Nirider and Drizin will be ready to discuss wrongful convictions, false confessions and the Netflix series.

Netflix’s Making a Murderer shot to fame in 2015 as an opinion dividing, attention grabbing series. The show followed the story of Steven Avery and his nephew Brendan Dassey, who were potentially falsely accused of murdering a young woman called Teresa Halback.

Viewers were left puzzled, and even more so after Netflix released Making a Murderer Part 2; released last month. The opportunity has now arisen for fans to re-immerse themselves in this gripping trial.

Tickets can be purchased at seetickets.com, costing £30.25 with a percentage of proceeds going to the Centre on Wrongful Convictions of Youth.