Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Don’t panic, but there’s THREE Abba nights coming up in Liverpool

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! A man after Heebies

Ever since Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again lit up our screens this summer, our obsession with the greatest Swedish band has been well and truly reignited. So it's only right that we dress up like Lily James, find our young Harry, Bill or Sam – or all three – and groove on down to at least one of these Abba filled nights.

Image may contain: Comics, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Can you hear the drums Smithdown Road?

The first is taking place at the O2 Academy on Saturday 27th October, called "Disco Wonderland", which promises to be "the best Abba Tribute Club Night in the world". I doubt we'll have to see it to believe it though, we'll be taking their word. Tickets are currently on second release at £10.

Then, 24 Kitchen Street will be hosting their event, "Abba Night", on Thursday 29th November, with "Dancing Queen and Buff Bjorn attire encouraged" – we're excited for dressing up already. Tickets are on final release at £8, so we advise you snap those bad boys up quick.

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster

We're ready to feel the beat from the tambourine

Finally, if you're a local looking to blast out these bangers, or you're willing to come back to Liverpool to dance off the pigs in blankets you'll be scoffing, The Merchant is hosting their previously successful "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Abba After Midnight" on Wednesday 26th December, with £6 advanced tickets running low.

So, what are you waiting for? Get onto buying these asap, and become Liverpool's answer to Donna and the Dynamos (or at least try).