Image may contain: Person, People, Human

All the events for singletons in Liverpool this Valentines Day

Treat yo-self

If you're single this Valentines Day fear not because theres plenty of events on in Liverpool which you don't need an 'other half' for.

Speed Dating at The Shipping Forecast

You could always spend Valentines searching for your true love, and at The Shipping Forecast they are making it easier for you by putting you in contact with some of the other singles in Liverpool.

Running on the 14th of February with 2-4-1 cocktails all night, is there a reason not to go? Tickets and the link to the event are available for £5 here.

Date Night at Heebie Jeebies

Liverpool Arts Society are hosting 'Date Night', a huge party for Liverpool singletons. Underground at E.B.G.B.S could give you the perfect atmosphere for finding your bae. You'll be able to go speed dating, play drinking games, go on a blind date, and even play twister.

Check it out on the 16th of February for £5 entry. Tickets can be found here.

Rock n Roll bingo at Bierkeller

Spend the Tuesday at Bierkeller with what they describe as 'bingo with a twist'. From 8pm you can play bingo, but the numbers have been replaced with songs, sing rock and roll karaoke, and you've got the opportunity to win prizes all night.

Runs every Tuesday from 8pm.

Stein Time Student Night at Bierkeller

If bingo isn't really your thing, running every Wednesday at Bierkeller you can get £4 Steins, £2 Pints, £2 Jägerbombs, and £1 Shots. Also featuring a DJ playing cheesy pop, hip-hop, and dance music. On top of that, entry is free.

So this way you can spend Valentines getting messy with your mates, instead of on an uncomfortable first date.

Get the cheap pints in on the 14th of February and don't forget your student card.

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Dimples, Glass, Person, People, Human

Sex and the City Quiz at The Merchant

If you love Sex and the City then this is your chance to grab a big group of pals and put your knowledge to the test. There are cash and alcohol prizes on offer!

Starts at 8pm on Tuesday 13th of February, tickets are available on Skiddle for £3.50 including the booking fee.

50 Shades Freed at ODEON

If worst comes to worst, you can always take yourself on a little date to the cinema and watch a highly anticipated film, whether that be to make fun of it, or to lust over Christian Grey, it will be a good way to spend your Valentines.

The ODEON in Liverpool One are showing it from Friday 9th of February.

LOVE Wednesdays Goes Dating with Sam Thompson & Jamie Laing Valentines Special

Head down to LEVEL for a huge Valentines special featuring Made In Chelsea's very own Sam Thompson and Jamie Laing. £2.50 doubles are on offer all night across LEVEL's three floors, so grab your mates and hit Concert Square. Tickets are available on Fatsoma for £4.

Image may contain: Laughing, Face, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

These two are single too..

Grab yourself a takeaway on Smithdown

If none of these events are taking your fancy, why not settle down for a quiet night in with a Domino's pizza or a curry from Landmark? Get yourself on Deliveroo and see what you fancy.