Image may contain: Performer, Leisure Activities, Flamenco, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

Fem Soc fundraiser club night returns to 24 Kitchen Street!

There’s going to be a glitter booth!

Exhibitchin' is back, and just in time for end of exams celebrations! A night organised by the university's Feminist Society which launched last November will return with part two at 24 Kitchen Street on February the 7th.

The night sees local DJs playing music exclusively by women artists and raises money for charity RASA Merseyside, the Rape and Sexual Abuse centre.

Tickets can be bought on the Guild website or on Skiddle, and while the first two releases have already sold out, third release is still only £4.

Image may contain: Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Person, People, Human

The Facebook event description says:

"Exhibitchin’ is back and better than ever for part two of bitchin' partying! Once more we will be celebrating your favourite women artists and raising cash for an amazing cause all in one night ! ✨

"From Diana Ross to Cardi B, we'll have you covered on the best women in music history! ? Exam stress is OVER so head down to 24 Kitchen Street to shake off those January blues! Why? Because we all know us ladies do it so much better? All genders are welcome."

The event will also have a glitter booth! Fem Soc are hiring The Glitter Booth who will be charging £3 for face glitter on the night, of which will also be going to RASA.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

The Feminist Society committee told the Tab:

"We're so excited to be running part two! Our first event was such a success, and we raised over £700 for RASA, which is incredible and we are really pleased. To us, RASA are an essential charity who need all the support they can get. They help anyone who has been affected by sexual violence at any time in their lives, any age and any gender. They offer emotional support, counselling, advocacy and other services to help survivors.

"Its super to see widespread support for such a vital charity, in the success of the last one and the amount of tickets we have already sold for this one! Everyone had such a good time at the first Exhibitchin' with fab tunes by women, and this time we have glitter too!"

Image may contain: Pub, Bar Counter, Party, Person, People, Human

FemSoc committee at Exhibitchin' in November

Doors open at 10pm on the 7th Feb.