Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Things all Welsh students studying in England can relate to

No, I don’t know your friend Dewi from Machynlleth

So, you left the motherland and ventured onto English turf. Some people love it and others, well, they just can't wait for their three years to be over and to get back on hallowed ground. Either way, you'll definitely relate to the following.

"Say something Welsh!"

The odds are that as soon as you tell someone you're Welsh, they reply with this corker. Meanwhile you're struggling to think of any other reply than, "Dw i'n hoffi coffi." Can you not?

Image may contain: Ticket, Text, Paper

Dwi ddim yn siarad Cymraeg.

Being amazed when the train is on time

This isn't a certain train company beginning with A anymore.

Being introduced to other Welsh people at house parties

"Oh my gosh! You're Welsh? You just have to meet my friend Gregg… He's Welsh too!"

Being asked to pronounce Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

You may love it or hate it when people ask you this, regardless, everyone gets an Eminem-Rap-God-like sense of achievement when they say it correctly.

Image may contain: Glass, Bottle, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Person, People, Human

Thank you, thank you. My linguistic skills reign supreme.

Crying in the pharmacy because you have to pay for prescriptions here

What, you thought that all of your student loan would go on booze and budget cereal? Wrong. Nothing stings quite like paying for antibiotics to cure that chest infection you developed after Fresher's Week, when you'd be getting them for free back home.

People don't understand that there are more regions than just 'North' and 'South' Wales

People get angry when you tell them you pay less for uni

I would say sorry, but I'm not.

It's assumed that everyone knows each other

No, I don't know your friend Dewi from Machynlleth. There's three million of us in Wales, you know.

Your friends start picking up your Welsh-isms

It started with the odd "lush" and now they're speaking in tongues.

Having your accent mocked at uni

"Haha, he's going 'ho-oome' to see his 'maaaaam'…"

"Caaaaah-diff."

"It's not 'tuf-paste', it's toooooothpaste."

Getting a bursary from the Welsh Gov at Christmas be like…

Bevs on the gov?