Nominate Liverpool’s most eligible bachelor or bachelorette

And yes, you can apply on your flatmate’s behalf

Cuffing season is officially upon us. Everyone is hooking up, pairing off and hanging up the mistletoe apart from that one flatmate, who despite being a solid 10, just can’t seem to catch a break. Well here’s one, totally free, minimum effort required, secret santa present that we can all get behind. It’s Liverpool’s Most Eligible Bachelor & Bachelorette Competition!

We are now accepting entries for this once in a lifetime opportunity to become the reigning Mr & Mrs Tab Liverpool. You can submit entries for yourself, for your friends, for your flatmates, anyone. Additionally, all submissions are anonymous (so they’ll never know it was you.) After several, separate heats for both bachelors and bachelorette, the winners of which will be chosen by you, our champions will be crowned.

Past winner and winner-ettes have described their victories as “…the second coming” (Jos Edwards, Manchester 2017) and have said that they ”feel so honoured to be crowned” (Tamsin Martin-Smith, Exeter 2015).

So if you think you’ve got what it takes (or know someone who does) submit entries here!