An ultraviolet ping pong social event is coming to Constellations, win a £30 bar tab and free table

We’re giving away a £30 bar tab and two free tables

One of Liverpool’s funkiest venues, Constellations, is launching a new social. UV Ping! is an ultraviolet ping pong social combining DJs, virtual reality gaming and a tournaments. This will be the city’s only ping pong social event under ultraviolet lights, giving it that typical Constellations twist.

The social will take place on Wednesday’s, twice a month, the first being 11th October. The event page can be found here. Regular tournaments will be taking place throughout winter for everyone, those with no skill to those who have their ping pong skills at the ready.

For a chance to win a £30 bar tab and two free tables at the event, simply share this article and like the Ping Facebook page.

The event will allow you to step into another world using virtual reality experiences from VRarcade. You can play ping pong by using your head as the controller or step into other challenging virtual worlds, all whilst listening to DJ’s.

Classic R&B and hip-hop will be blasting throughout the night whilst you chase balls around and attempt not to fall over tables. DJ Growls, who has played Glastonbury, Festival No 6 and Sound City, will be on the decks making sure the atmosphere is as lively as the lighting.

Street food and drinks will be served throughout the night, including great deals on drinks.

The event is free and you don’t have to play. If you want to book a table email [email protected] or message the Constellations Facebook page. Tables can also be booked through bar staff.