mUmU announces Halloween Party

The Halloween special will be on Friday 27th October

Hide Images

After a successful summer in Liverpool mUmU is back with a Halloween special on Friday 27th October taking place at Great Baltic Warehouse, 9pm-5am.

For the Halloween special mUmU will be welcoming two artists to Liverpool; Fuse party and label founder Enzo Siragusa, and the upcoming DJ and producer Archie Hamilton. Enzo has acquired a loyal and dedicated following, his roots lie in jungle and drum n bass.

mUmU’s original resident Lee Rands

Archie Hamilton has firmly established himself as one of the scene’s most sought-after young artists. Among the most notable of these are his regular appearances at global event brand FUSE, London’s fabric and Ibiza’s Space and Amnesia, as well as leading international festivals like Sonus, We Are FSTVL and Found. 2016 entering Resident Advisor’s Top 100 DJs poll.

Support comes from mUmU’s original resident Lee Rands, and warm up duties are taken care of by Flemo.

Early bird tickets are £13.50, with standard release being £17.50 and final release tickets being sold for £21.50. Tickets are available here.

Join the Facebook event for all the updates!