Meet the Liverpool’s Victoria’s Secret PINK on campus reps

They have loads of freebies to give away

Victoria’s secret pink is coming to Liverpool! Your brand ambassadors are running loads of fun events this year like Zumba and Panty Parties to give you guys freebies and hopefully a fun night. They’ve teamed up with the Liverpool ONE store to give Liverpool students an insight into the hottest new items in stock.

We interviewed the three Liverpool on campus reps to find out who the faces are behind the promos and what they really think about working for the brand.

Rep name?

Georgie Mackay

Year/course?

21, studying Economics in my third year.

Why did you choose to work for PINK?

I wanted to do this job because I am such a massive fan of the brand especially the gym wear.

Benefits of the job?

The freebies I get from VS are a massive benefit and they give us a uniform allowance to keep our wardrobe up to date.

Would you recommend it?

I would definitely recommended applying for it for next year.

Fun fact about you?

• A fun fact about me is a few weeks ago I went to the tipping point auditions!

Superpower if you could have one?

• If I could have one super power it would be being able to pause time so I could nap more.

How can people get some freebies?

• If girls want to get involved in our events and a chance to win loads of great prizes make sure they’re following @vspinkuol on Facebook and Instagram. This week we’re dropping goodies to your freshers halls!

Contact details?

• Message us on Facebook or Insta or email [email protected]. Our Zumba event to celebrate the launch of our activewear will be in October with details coming very soon!

Rep name?

Hannah Langdon

Year/course?

Third year studying Business and Psychology.

Why did you choose to work for PINK?

It’s a fun brand which encourages girls to be more confident, lively and outgoing. It’s such a well-known global brand which I personally love, so it seemed like the perfect campus job for me.

Benefits of the job?

Firstly, it’s a lot of fun. It feels strange referring to it as a job, however it’s great seeing an event you organised become a success. This campus rep job will provide great experience for future jobs as well, it looks good to say you’ve worked for a highly recognisable brand.

Would you recommend it?

100%, this is my second year being a rep as I loved it so much the first time round!

Fun fact about you?

I’m fluent in Swedish.

Superpower if you could have one?

Teleportation, I’d love to be able to spontaneously go on holiday.

Rep name?

Jessica Field

Year/course?

Second year studying Marketing.

Why did you choose to work for PINK?

The company encourages strength in young women which personally I find really inspiring.

Benefits of the job?

You get to work with some really amazing people and get lots of free products (yay)!

Would you recommend it?

Definitely, I’ve only been in the role for a short period of time and I’ve already made some incredible friends.

Fun fact about you?

I trekked up and down Machu Picchu in one day while I had pneumonia.

Superpower if you could have one?

To be able to transport anywhere I wanted at any moment (ideally to beaches).