Liverpool Disco Festival returns for its third edition

DJs include Dimitri from Paris and Prosumer

Liverpool Disco Festival is returning on Saturday 7th October 2017 for its third instalment. Bringing excitement to the start of autumn, the event will be held across the Baltic Triangle. The festival is expected to be an explosion of music, art and cultural celebrations.

The sensational event will be running from midday to midnight, last entry 8pm. Early bird student tickets are already sold out, student tickets currently run from £25 but may not last long. Grab the cheaper tickets from first release before they all go! VIP first release tickets are available from £50.

The spirited disco message will be brought to life with some iconic names from across the disco and house spectrum including: Linda Clifford, Julie McKnight and Ron Carroll all performing live, DJs include: Dimitri From Paris, Resident Crowning of Jellybean Benitez,  John Morales, Rahann, Jamie 3:26 and Natasha Kitty Katt, plus:  Mr. Scruff (4hr set), Prosumer, Mike Dunn,  Ron Carroll, Paul Trouble Anderson, Graeme Park, Eli Escobar, Kon and many more are on the decks.

You can head to liverpooldiscofestival.com for info and tickets, more information will be released soon for Liverpool Disco Festival 3. Tickets can also be found on skiddle.

October’s edition of the Liverpool Disco Festival will be the most adventurous and exhilarating to date. West End and Salsoul Records will be revealing rare master tracks exclusively for the Liverpool Dance Festival DJs to rework for the event.

May’s Disco takeover saw crowds flock in from all over the country to celebrate the wonderful legacy of underground dance music, road-blocking the Baltic Triangle for the weekend. Stateside DJs were joined by crowds and the spectacular productions created an unforgettable party.

The Disco Festival is an unmissable event for every disco fan, allowing reworked versions of choice cuts, from West End and Salsoul Records back catalogues, to be heard before their general release.

Photography provided by Hannah Metcalfe.